PDA

View Full Version : Problem with App

midnight0300
05-08-2017, 07:27 AM
The app on my phone isn't working anymore. I am sure it was a different error message thank you see below last month when I was in the hospital. I attributed the problems then to user error while I was on pain meds. Maybe I was wrong about that because I am still having problems. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have installed in on a second phone. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct login information. I am clearly missing something or doing something wrong. Can someone help me? I don't use it very often but I do like to on occasion.

coolmom42
05-08-2017, 09:47 AM
The app on my phone isn't working anymore. I am sure it was a different error message thank you see below last month when I was in the hospital. I attributed the problems then to user error while I was on pain meds. Maybe I was wrong about that because I am still having problems. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have installed in on a second phone. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct login information. I am clearly missing something or doing something wrong. Can someone help me? I don't use it very often but I do like to on occasion.

I get this too. It's the Android app. I even uninstalled it and re-installed it from the Google Play store. Same result.

midnight0300
05-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Thank you coolmom. I'm glad to know it isn't something I am doing wrong.

scatteroo
05-17-2017, 04:19 PM
Is there a work-around for this? I usually use my phone to surf. I've been missing you guys since I can't log on w/ my phone. :(

midnight0300
05-18-2017, 07:42 AM
Is there a work-around for this? I usually use my phone to surf. I've been missing you guys since I can't log on w/ my phone. :(

Me too. I wasn't able to communicate with y'all at all for the entire time I was off on medical leave.

GertieMcFuzz
05-18-2017, 07:44 AM
I just use my web browser; I found it much easier than the app.

cjdj
05-18-2017, 08:24 AM
^^^^Me too. But the loss of the ap functionality was a shocker at first.

midnight0300
05-18-2017, 11:57 AM
I just use my web browser; I found it much easier than the app.

I didn't try that while I was on medical leave because i thought it was me not remembering my password. I much prefer the app to using the website on my phone. The letters are way too tiny for these old eyes so I always have to flip my phone on the side and enlarge things to read them. Font size was never an issue on the app. Plus I just hit the button for the app to connect with you instead of having to enter the website in the browser every time.