PDA

View Full Version : New Here

airborneinf82
09-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Just started DR FPU class and was looking for some forum support but I see the TMMO forum is no more, so here I am to try and get some advice through my journey in to getting debt free. The task ahead seems almost impossible at the moment, but hopefully I can find a way through all of this. Looking forward to some advice and support.

EvilGreebo
09-13-2015, 05:48 AM
Welcome!

We were all hit - very hard - by the loss of the TMMO forums. Many of us were members there for years and years and had thousands of posts there.

Please feel free to settle in and make yourself home here. You'll find we're currently in the process of setting up house, figuring out exactly how we want to run, getting the software nice and moved in, but it's still a refuge for the TMMO Homeless.

May I ask how you ended up finding us?

samkidsmom
09-13-2015, 07:01 AM
Welcome, airborne! You have found the greatest people on the planet to help you in your journey!

polly-anna
09-13-2015, 07:06 AM
Welcome, airborne!!! You are definitely in the right place now. WE are glad to have you. :)

Dorothy
09-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome! Yes, you will find lots of support here. Feel free to ask questions, post your budget for review, participate in the challenges, etc.

stressedmess
09-13-2015, 09:39 AM
The task always seems impossible when you begin, and the stress of it can seem unbearable. But it is possible to conquer the debt monster and start living a new way. The first couple of months of budgeting will drive you nuts, you may obsess over it, think of it constantly, make mistakes, etc. But stick with it, because it is so worth it!!!

Jazz_Luvr
09-13-2015, 09:44 AM
The task always seems impossible when you begin, and the stress of it can seem unbearable. But it is possible to conquer the debt monster and start living a new way. The first couple of months of budgeting will drive you nuts, you may obsess over it, think of it constantly, make mistakes, etc. But stick with it, because it is so worth it!!!

+1000!

And welcome!

pknord
09-13-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm glad you found this site. And even more glad that you're attending FPU. You will learn how to make your money behave. And do lots of reading here, these folks have so many tips and tricks to help you stretch dollars like rubber bands.