PDA

View Full Version : Help logging in

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 11:28 AM
Hello,

I'm having a bizarre issue. I enter my user id and password, it tells me "thank you for logging in jibits", and then takes me to the main page you see if you are not logged in. I don't have an account option to click on, it only says register in the upper right hand corner. This help forum area is the only one I can see.
The weird part is that I can see my name listed in the logged in users area.
This happened the other day so I chalked it up to forum weirdness and tried later and was able to log in normally and see everything. But now this has been going on for a couple days and it's pretty frustrating.
Help please? :)

EvilGreebo
09-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Ok first thing to do is clear out your cookies and cache of anything related to this site before trying to log in again.

Next - are you clicking "remember me" when you log in?

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Jibits here again. I just posted the "help logging in" thread and it won't let me reply. I tried "reply to thread" and "reply to thread with quote" and both take me to the log in screen. I try to log in and nothing. Ugh.
So to answer your question Greebo, yes I cleared cache, cookies, etc. No I didn't click the remember me box because I typically access the forum from a work computer.
Sorry, I feel bad for starting a new thread.

EvilGreebo
09-22-2015, 11:44 AM
No problem. What is your browser, computer operating system, etc?

If you're doing this from a work computer it may be some kind of policy issue on your PC. Hard to be sure.

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Can't reply again.
I was having the same issue when I tried from home last night, so I don't know that it's the work settings.
I'm using IE10 at work and the latest version of Firefox at home. Looks like windows '08 on the work computer.

EvilGreebo
09-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Ok, jibits, go here and reset your password

http://www.debtfreefanatics.com/login.php?do=lostpw

If this fails to work, shoot me an email at babystep@debtfreefanatics.com