PDA

View Full Version : W/FSOT board?

Shelbruk
10-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Hey, I've got STUFF I want to sell, and nowhere to put it on here! Christmas is coming, and I'm sure there are others who would like to buy gifts from like-minded persons, or would like to sell things for some extra snowflakes.

Can we please bring this back?

spoiled_lil_boy
10-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Your alphabet soup confused me. What's the distinction between what you're requesting and this (http://www.debtfreefanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Wanted-to-Sell-Wanted-to-Buy)?

Shelbruk
10-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Well, dang it, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I knew we had one, but it disappeared from my view, and I couldn't find it again! :mad-new: Thanks to your link, I now know where it went, but I'll have to go hunting for it every time. It used to be seen with my other frequented boards. But don't worry, I'll manage. :p Thanks, SLB, and sorry.

Geez.......I feel dumb.

CousinItt
10-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Well, dang it, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I knew we had one, but it disappeared from my view, and I couldn't find it again! :mad-new: Thanks to your link, I now know where it went, but I'll have to go hunting for it every time. It used to be seen with my other frequented boards. But don't worry, I'll manage. :p Thanks, SLB, and sorry.

Geez.......I feel dumb.
@Shelbruk (http://www.debtfreefanatics.com/member.php?u=2263), you can subscribe to that forum so it's easier to find it. Just go there, then do this:

Then to go back to it, do this:

CousinItt
10-08-2015, 01:44 PM
I have to go get my kids from school now, so instead of posting another picture, I will say that once you click on the Subscribed Threads link, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you can click on where it says Quick Navigation, then Subscriptions, then the forum you are looking for.

Not sure if there is an easier way, but I will keep looking around.

Shelbruk
10-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Thanks!

You know, you have had way too much time on your hands in the last year or so. You're learning far too much & getting tech-saavy! :p

CousinItt
10-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Thanks!

You know, you have had way too much time on your hands in the last year or so. You're learning far too much & getting tech-saavy! :p

You're just jelly that I beat your post count. :o

Seriously, though, you're welcome. I actually decided to just look to see how to do it when I saw your post. I find that helping other people is a great way to learn more about things, myself. Lots of time on Facebook, someone will ask a question, and off I go to research it, and come back with an answer. It's fun.