PDA

View Full Version : New Here---from LLNOE

Unregistered
08-04-2023, 05:14 AM
Hello!

I am coming here to join like-minded folks since the site I've participated in for 16 years is going away. Please add me manually as a user. I'd like to keep my old LLNOE name if possible. I am fpmomma .

Thanks! I look forward to reading and sharing here.

cwilli26
08-04-2023, 07:10 AM
Hello!

I am coming here to join like-minded folks since the site I've participated in for 16 years is going away. Please add me manually as a user. I'd like to keep my old LLNOE name if possible. I am fpmomma .

Thanks! I look forward to reading and sharing here.

Welcome! Please provide the email address you'd like to register with and we'll get the process started to add you.
KVinKC coolmom42

SueandTom
08-04-2023, 07:12 AM
Welcome, welcome! So glad to have you with us.

KVinKC
08-04-2023, 07:20 AM
fpmomma, I have manually added you. Your default password is in my thread in the LLNOE forum. If you need me to give it to you, just PM me.

wintersong
08-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Welcome fpmomma

textev
08-04-2023, 06:15 PM
I wonder if a mod could change the original post from "unregistered" to "fpmomma"

Also, do we want to leave her thread in this forum or move it to General Discussion or one of the others? I almost missed it since I rarely look at Visitor's Corner.

(Feel free to delete my post or let me know to delete it myself if you think I should, and I will. I'm just wanting to make sure her post is noticed.)

cjdj
08-04-2023, 09:01 PM
I remember you. Welcome to this neck of the woods.

coolmom42
08-04-2023, 09:12 PM
I wonder if a mod could change the original post from "unregistered" to "fpmomma"

Also, do we want to leave her thread in this forum or move it to General Discussion or one of the others? I almost missed it since I rarely look at Visitor's Corner.

(Feel free to delete my post or let me know to delete it myself if you think I should, and I will. I'm just wanting to make sure her post is noticed.)

Visitor's Corner is the only area that someone can access before they are registered on the site.

Normally the registration process includes a verification email sent to the new user. For some reason, or verification emails are not working, we think they are getting blocked as spam. As usual, our hosting service says they are doing everything right and offers no solution. So for right now, KV is watching the Visitor's corner, and adding people manually. My brain is kind of fried right now so I'm very grateful that KV is handling it.

After anyone is added as a user, they can post in all the forums.

delilahdr
08-08-2023, 08:10 AM
So glad you made it over here fpmomma ! <3

mortazaar
08-15-2023, 12:54 PM
Good to see you fpmomma!