PDA

View Full Version : I can't tell if my private messages are getting through

textev
11-10-2015, 07:00 AM
I know they were getting through awhile back. But lately I haven't gotten replies from any so I can't tell for sure. Also when I look under the received part of Private Messages I see messages that have come in. But when I look under the Sent part of Private Messages I don't see anything recent even though I have sent recent pm's lately - not originating them but in response to pm's coming in.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks!

midnight0300
11-10-2015, 09:02 AM
I think you have to click a little box to save the outgoing ones. I've only sent a couple so I am not certain.

spoiled_lil_boy
11-10-2015, 04:57 PM
To have your sent messages saved, you have to do this for each message you want saved:

or this to save every one:

Maybe whoever you sent the ones to you're not seeing replies are simply ignoring you. :)

textev
11-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Maybe being ignored but doubt it. Get replies sooner or later. Just have no idea in the meantime if my pm got through. I see what you mean about how to save a reply. I have never seen anything like having to click a box in order to save a reply - can that be made automatic?

lexnaturalis
11-10-2015, 10:33 PM
can that be made automatic?

Follow the instructions spoiled_lil_boy gave with respect to "or this to save every one:"

textev
11-11-2015, 07:51 AM
OK - thanks to all!!!!