PDA

View Full Version : Cannot register - need to verify email

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Hey there, I would like to register on this forum but I am not receiving the email verification email. I tried two different email address: my main one which is Gmail, and also my ISP email which is Century Link. How long should it take to receive the verification email? It has been about an hour. I checked my spam box too.
Thanks!

EvilGreebo
01-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Hey there, I would like to register on this forum but I am not receiving the email verification email. I tried two different email address: my main one which is Gmail, and also my ISP email which is Century Link. How long should it take to receive the verification email? It has been about an hour. I checked my spam box too.
Thanks!
I am very sorry, you've caught us at a bit of a bad time, because we're in the progress of moving to a new server and our temporary server may not have full email functionality enabled.

We do, however, have an email forwarder setup for babystep@debtfreefanatics.com set up - so if you will send an email there from the email you're trying to verify and let me know the username you'd like, I will create your account for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Greebo

EvilGreebo
01-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Emails should be working now

core21
01-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Hey, indeed it works now. That was me and I'm now registered. Thanks :)