Thread: Posting Permissions?

Feels like home
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lexnaturalis View Post
    For some reason it showed that you're awaiting email confirmation. Did you happen to change your email address when you updated your password?
    Yes, I did change my email, because it was an old one that I no longer use. I’ll see what I can do about that. Thank you so much for your help.

Feels like home
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lexnaturalis View Post
    Also I fixed the problem so you should be able to post again. But please check your email (including spam) because the forum probably sent you an email asking you to verify your address.
    Lex, I checked both emails, the old one and the one I updated. I checked spam, graymail and even trash in case I accidentally deleted it. I could not find an email asking for verification. I also double checked the spelling of the email in my settings. I don't know what else to do.

I'm sorry to be so much trouble. Thank you for reinstating my posting privileges.

lexnaturalis
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiebug View Post
    Lex, I checked both emails, the old one and the one I updated. I checked spam, graymail and even trash in case I accidentally deleted it. I could not find an email asking for verification. I also double checked the spelling of the email in my settings. I don't know what else to do.
    I'm sorry to be so much trouble. Thank you for reinstating my posting privileges.
    It's no trouble at all

It may be a bug, then. I'll see if I can investigate and figure it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2