Thread: Problem with App

Spreading the word midnight0300's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with App

The app on my phone isn't working anymore. I am sure it was a different error message thank you see below last month when I was in the hospital. I attributed the problems then to user error while I was on pain meds. Maybe I was wrong about that because I am still having problems. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have installed in on a second phone. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct login information. I am clearly missing something or doing something wrong. Can someone help me? I don't use it very often but I do like to on occasion.

DFF.png
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight0300 View Post
    The app on my phone isn't working anymore. I am sure it was a different error message thank you see below last month when I was in the hospital. I attributed the problems then to user error while I was on pain meds. Maybe I was wrong about that because I am still having problems. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have installed in on a second phone. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct login information. I am clearly missing something or doing something wrong. Can someone help me? I don't use it very often but I do like to on occasion.

DFF.png
    I get this too. It's the Android app. I even uninstalled it and re-installed it from the Google Play store. Same result.
    BS7

Diane--single empty-nester in small-town Middle Tennessee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you coolmom. I'm glad to know it isn't something I am doing wrong.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a work-around for this? I usually use my phone to surf. I've been missing you guys since I can't log on w/ my phone.
    BS3 - 86% complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scatteroo View Post
    Is there a work-around for this? I usually use my phone to surf. I've been missing you guys since I can't log on w/ my phone.
    Me too. I wasn't able to communicate with y'all at all for the entire time I was off on medical leave.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    I just use my web browser; I found it much easier than the app.
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Spreading the word
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^Me too. But the loss of the ap functionality was a shocker at first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GertieMcFuzz View Post
    I just use my web browser; I found it much easier than the app.
    I didn't try that while I was on medical leave because i thought it was me not remembering my password. I much prefer the app to using the website on my phone. The letters are way too tiny for these old eyes so I always have to flip my phone on the side and enlarge things to read them. Font size was never an issue on the app. Plus I just hit the button for the app to connect with you instead of having to enter the website in the browser every time.