User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Formatting being weird

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When I click edit, the original formatting just goes away completely, I don't see the white space.Editing this post, hit Ctrl+F5 after the page loaded, it refreshed. I hit enter twice after original post's sentence to do this.
    Last edited by mlemon87; 01-29-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Try this

Edit a post, then after the page loads, hit CTRL-F5 - lmk what happens and if the formatting gets fixed?

I'm guessing here though...
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post
    Try thisEdit a post, then after the page loads, hit CTRL-F5 - lmk what happens and if the formatting gets fixed?I'm guessing here though...
    The page refreshed, but as you can see in the post above that I edited, it still didn't work :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2