Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Offical Change Request Tracking Thread

A place to stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I just haven't seen it yet but is there a link I can click that will show threads I have started so that I don't have to look around for them? Similarly is there a link to show threads I have commented on? Thank you.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMJ View Post
    Maybe I just haven't seen it yet but is there a link I can click that will show threads I have started so that I don't have to look around for them? Similarly is there a link to show threads I have commented on? Thank you.
    If you click on your name or otherwise go to your profile, there are two links just for that:
    poststhreads.jpg
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    You have to wait 60 second between sending PM's is this something that can be reduced or eliminated?
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GertieMcFuzz View Post
    You have to wait 60 second between sending PM's is this something that can be reduced or eliminated?
    Not sure what you're doing that would run afoul of this restriction, but are you aware you can send the same PM to multiple recipients simultaneously?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiled_lil_boy View Post
    Not sure what you're doing that would run afoul of this restriction, but are you aware you can send the same PM to multiple recipients simultaneously?
    I'm sending out personalized emails recruiting for my MLM

I was just responding to a slight back log of PM's, they happened to not be very long replies so I kept running into the "try again in 23 sec...", "try again in 2 sec..."

#populargirlproblems :butterfly:
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GertieMcFuzz View Post
    I'm sending out personalized emails recruiting for my MLM
    *snort*

Ah, carry on then.

60 seconds does seem a bit much. I don't see it going to zero but maybe 30.

Doesn't really matter what I think; it's a Greebo thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    And if he wants to keep it at 60 I won't be pissed - I will be more wordy in my replies.

Chasing the cheetah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I can't find a current Change Request thread - the only one I found is locked now due to changing software so I hope it is okay to ask for a change here.

How about making it possible for people who have websites to post them under their avatars, like was possible on the previous edition of this software that we used? I like to go to FD's website sometimes and also I don't know if CarolC has a link in the member list to her website but I hope so. But anyway it would be easier to see who has websites and go to them if the link were under their avatar.
    BS1,2 - SL's ($238,231) gone - 7/2012
    BS3 - Done - 5/2017 ($150,000). Now filling sinking funds (car replacement, roof, etc.)
    BS4 - Social security (since 6/2016), pension & 457b on retirement. After tax investing - I wish I had.
    BS6 - In apt & working in one state, paid off house (7/1/15) in another - DDs house sitting (yes it is a good idea)
    BS7:

'If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went.' Will Rogers

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is the correct thread.

I'm not sure I like the idea of URLs in avatar blocks. The thing is cluttered enough as it is. It's doable, with a little template editing, but I'm just not super keen on it.

Besides, you can always put it in your signature - or visit their profile page. Look at mine, for instance.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Chasing the cheetah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Aha - I wasn't sure a person could put it in their signature because I haven't noticed that anyone has. Maybe they have but I haven't seen any. I am not going to look at a person's profile page to see if they have a webpage although I would look if I knew they had one. Looks like the solution is for people with webpages who want us to look at them can just post on their signatures either the webpage or the fact that they have one listed on their profile page.

OK with me either way.

Thanks for the fast reply.
    BS1,2 - SL's ($238,231) gone - 7/2012
    BS3 - Done - 5/2017 ($150,000). Now filling sinking funds (car replacement, roof, etc.)
    BS4 - Social security (since 6/2016), pension & 457b on retirement. After tax investing - I wish I had.
    BS6 - In apt & working in one state, paid off house (7/1/15) in another - DDs house sitting (yes it is a good idea)
    BS7:

'If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went.' Will Rogers