Jumping some hurdles Cherryblast's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CherryBlast - +reply to thread issue

Slighty off tpoic, but I'm having trouble with *+reply to thread*
    I click on it, nothing happens, click on it again, nothing, click it on again and it takes me to *quick reply* WTH???

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm not sure what button that is, exactly, but I think it's a mobile template button. Can you show me in another screenshot?
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue button upper left hand corner
    Attached Images Attached Images

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh that! Yeah it just takes you to the quick reply box. Not sure why you have to hit it twice - might be an iPad thing.

If you want to quote someone or reply to a specific post you have to use the buttons in the grey bar below the post you want to quote/reply to.

AFTER you type your reply you hit the "Post Quick Reply" button to post it. Or you can "Go Advanced" and get a full blown editor with preview functions, etc...
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I get it. Thanks Greebo!