User Tag List

Thread: No "Forgot your password"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)

No "Forgot your password"

Someone posted on Facebook that they forgot their password to this site, and there is no way they can see to have it automatically emailed to them by means of a retrieval option link.

Is this something that can be made available near the sign in area near the top?

Thank you.
    Save $6.00 on the awesome budgeting software YNAB

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an experience.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well, there isn't anything up top but as soon as you put in an invalid username/password you're taken to another screen where there's a link.

Refugee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once the password is reset to something random, can it be changed in the mobile site? I haven't found a place to do that yet.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No idea on that one; my tablet is a Kindle Fire and therefore unable to use the mobile stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Thank you, SLB. Since my password is saved, I didn't get to that screen to see, so I tried it with just gibberish as a screen name and password, and I saw what you are talking about. I am not sure if they just somehow didn't get to that screen, or didn't notice the request link.
    Save $6.00 on the awesome budgeting software YNAB

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an experience.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.