Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Contributing to Debt Free Fanatics

If you would like to contribute to the operation of Debt Free Fanatics, new options are now available for you to do so.

You can choose between one time or monthly donations, in amounts of $5, $10, or $20.

I love giving you money! How do I do it??
    Easy!

1. On the forum home page is a big gold Contribute button in the top right. Click it!
    2. Decide how much, and whether you want your contribution to be visible.
    3. Follow the directions from there on out!

Can I donate anonymously?
    Yep, nobody need ever know!

What if I want to brag?
    Contributors will be able to choose to be identified as a contributor on the Permission Groups screen in their settings. You will have the option to be identified as your usual title (based on post count) or as a Contributor. (Sorry, at this time you can't show both.)

What if I have questions?
    Please, reply to this thread and ask them!

I love pie!
    So do we, faithful user. So do we.

How much does this site cost to run?
    On average, about $50/month. Many of our expenses are annual, not monthly. Our annual expense list includes hosting costs (the cost of the site actually existing), SSL certification (for security), and registration on Google Play and the Apple Store to publish our mobile apps.

We also occasionally experience one time costs for enhancements to the system, such as buying the donation system itself. Wherever possible, I try to buy lifetime support options, because long term those are the most cost effective.
    Last edited by EvilGreebo; 10-13-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.