User Tag List

Thread: W/FSOT board?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W/FSOT board?

Hey, I've got STUFF I want to sell, and nowhere to put it on here! Christmas is coming, and I'm sure there are others who would like to buy gifts from like-minded persons, or would like to sell things for some extra snowflakes.

Can we please bring this back?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Your alphabet soup confused me. What's the distinction between what you're requesting and this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, dang it, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I knew we had one, but it disappeared from my view, and I couldn't find it again! :mad-new: Thanks to your link, I now know where it went, but I'll have to go hunting for it every time. It used to be seen with my other frequented boards. But don't worry, I'll manage. Thanks, SLB, and sorry.

Geez.......I feel dumb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbruk View Post
    Well, dang it, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I knew we had one, but it disappeared from my view, and I couldn't find it again! :mad-new: Thanks to your link, I now know where it went, but I'll have to go hunting for it every time. It used to be seen with my other frequented boards. But don't worry, I'll manage. Thanks, SLB, and sorry.

Geez.......I feel dumb.
    @Shelbruk, you can subscribe to that forum so it's easier to find it. Just go there, then do this:

forum.jpg

Then to go back to it, do this:

forum2.jpg
    Last edited by CousinItt; 10-08-2015 at 01:49 PM.
    Save $6.00 on the awesome budgeting software YNAB

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an experience.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    I have to go get my kids from school now, so instead of posting another picture, I will say that once you click on the Subscribed Threads link, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you can click on where it says Quick Navigation, then Subscriptions, then the forum you are looking for.

Not sure if there is an easier way, but I will keep looking around.
    Last edited by CousinItt; 10-08-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

You know, you have had way too much time on your hands in the last year or so. You're learning far too much & getting tech-saavy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbruk View Post
    Thanks!

You know, you have had way too much time on your hands in the last year or so. You're learning far too much & getting tech-saavy!
    You're just jelly that I beat your post count.

Seriously, though, you're welcome. I actually decided to just look to see how to do it when I saw your post. I find that helping other people is a great way to learn more about things, myself. Lots of time on Facebook, someone will ask a question, and off I go to research it, and come back with an answer. It's fun.