Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Ah - I see it now -- thanks!
    Mary BS7
    Shine on!!!
    Money Game balance: $96,600+
    Working on level 203 (48 more to reach $1M)
    Level 203 will be reached when we hit $100,091.62
    https://homemoneygame.wordpress.com/blog/
    (Consider reading the oldest posts first by scrolling down to the archives.)

Link to the interactive spreadsheet for tracking your own money game
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."

2. Likes cwilli26 liked this post
    Feels like home
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How in the world could you handle the Coronavirus thread without this feature? I haven’t noticed any issues, but I could just be missing some stuff. I always read by clicking new posts then view first unread. I never notice which forum threads are actually in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiebug View Post
    How in the world could you handle the Coronavirus thread without this feature? I haven’t noticed any issues, but I could just be missing some stuff. I always read by clicking new posts then view first unread. I never notice which forum threads are actually in.
    Yup. That's how I do it, and that's my question as well.
    Dialogue: exploration of ideas, opinions, assumptions in order to reach a higher level of understanding. No expectation that any consensus or conclusion will be reached, or that anyone will “win.”

Discussion: exchange of information that not only identifies & clarifies issues, but guides communication in an attempt to weigh information, draw some conclusion, reach a decision/ consensus, or lead people to select a position.

Debate: an exchange of information designed to convince someone else of the “rightness” of one’s own information, opinion, or belief.

Argument: strong vested interest in winning at all costs, primarily emotionally driven. People argue to vent hostility/ anger, to preserve self-esteem, to show one’s power/ strength, to defend against some perceived threat/ loss, to inflict hurt on others, or to “disarm” an opponent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2