Thread: Hey, Mods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    I started the Zelle transaction and it gave me a notice that the DFF gmail acct is associated with Bridgette. Is this correct? Just want to be sure before I click send!

I dm'd coolmom but I know she's busy. Want to do this before I head out the door for the day. Thanks
    Joined TMMO: 2/2009
    Debt Free: 4/2010
    BS7: 3/2015

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfizz View Post
    I started the Zelle transaction and it gave me a notice that the DFF gmail acct is associated with Bridgette. Is this correct? Just want to be sure before I click send!

I dm'd coolmom but I know she's busy. Want to do this before I head out the door for the day. Thanks
    That’s me
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

3. Likes violetfizz liked this post
    Getting used to this
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfizz View Post

I did a PP donation last night without thinking, it said the account was associated with xxxxxx, hopefully that is correct?
    <edit> I think Gertie answered me before I asked. LOL
    Last edited by cwilli26; 03-01-2022 at 11:34 AM. Reason: To remove personal info