User Tag List

Thread: Uploading a photo - it's sideways

Doormat secured with layers of duct tape around the edges. PeggyinDenver's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uploading a photo - it's sideways

When I look on my computer, it's fine. But when I upload it, it's sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate it. Help?
    Working on becoming the person my dogs think I am. When I rescue one dog it doesn't change the world, but sure the world changes for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Make it sideways on your computer, then post it.

#JokingorNot
    BS7: arrived 9/13/13

When you finally learn that a person's behavior has more to do with their internal struggle than it ever did with you, you learn grace.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Your root image is rotated. Your computer is rotating it for viewing but not saving it.

Edit the photo, rotate it, save it right side up, then you can upload it here.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ^ that was much more helpful
    BS7: arrived 9/13/13

When you finally learn that a person's behavior has more to do with their internal struggle than it ever did with you, you learn grace.

Doormat secured with layers of duct tape around the edges. PeggyinDenver's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK that makes sense - it's just hard to tell if an image is sideways if it shows up normal when I open it.
    Working on becoming the person my dogs think I am. When I rescue one dog it doesn't change the world, but sure the world changes for that one dog.