Thread: I can't tell if my private messages are getting through

Chasing the cheetah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

I can't tell if my private messages are getting through

I know they were getting through awhile back. But lately I haven't gotten replies from any so I can't tell for sure. Also when I look under the received part of Private Messages I see messages that have come in. But when I look under the Sent part of Private Messages I don't see anything recent even though I have sent recent pm's lately - not originating them but in response to pm's coming in.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks!
    BS1,2 - SL's ($238,231) gone - 7/2012
    BS3 - Done - 5/2017 ($150,000). Now filling sinking funds (car replacement, roof, etc.)
    BS4 - Social security (since 6/2016), pension & 457b on retirement. After tax investing - I wish I had.
    BS6 - In apt & working in one state, paid off house (7/1/15) in another - DDs house sitting (yes it is a good idea)
    BS7:

'If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went.' Will Rogers

Spreading the word midnight0300's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you have to click a little box to save the outgoing ones. I've only sent a couple so I am not certain.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    To have your sent messages saved, you have to do this for each message you want saved:

SI0018.png

or this to save every one:

SI0019.png

Maybe whoever you sent the ones to you're not seeing replies are simply ignoring you.
    Last edited by spoiled_lil_boy; 11-10-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Chasing the cheetah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Maybe being ignored but doubt it. Get replies sooner or later. Just have no idea in the meantime if my pm got through. I see what you mean about how to save a reply. I have never seen anything like having to click a box in order to save a reply - can that be made automatic?
    BS3 - Done - 5/2017 ($150,000). Now filling sinking funds (car replacement, roof, etc.)
    BS4 - Social security (since 6/2016), pension & 457b on retirement. After tax investing - I wish I had.
    BS6 - In apt & working in one state, paid off house (7/1/15) in another - DDs house sitting (yes it is a good idea)
    BS7:

'If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went.' Will Rogers

lexnaturalis
    Quote Originally Posted by textev View Post
    can that be made automatic?
    Follow the instructions @spoiled_lil_boy gave with respect to "or this to save every one:"

Chasing the cheetah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    OK - thanks to all!!!!
    BS7: