I think there may be new members trying to join but unable to get the verification codes in their email. I couldn't join using my gmail account, and eventually used my work email (which I hate using for anything personal.) There is a similar site, livinglikenooneelse.com that is shutting down and some long time members were talking about joining here, which is how I found this site. Anyway, I couldn't get a verification code at my gmail account, and some others posted they were having the same problem, and the site owner posted this:

"I checked debtfreefanatics.com DNS Records. Gmail, Yahoo Email, AOL, Hotmail (Outlook.com), and others if a domain name like debtfreefanatics.com doesn't have a proper SPF TXT Record then those email services will block the sender.

Looking at their MX Record, they have 6 entries, and 5 entries is the limit. Plus while they are using IP Address, they do not have the domain of the sending email service. Which might explain why some get the email and others are not.

If anyone knows who owns the site, it would be helpful to fix that.

Now you know why, might not know what it means, but you know why. "

Its gobbledegook to me, but if the Mods here know what it means it might be something to look into? There are others trying to join and unable.