Thread: Help inserting photos...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Mike - I've never had to resize anything. If you click on the box 2nd from the right on the menu bar just above where you type, you'll get the insert image window that will allow you to insert from URL or insert from computer. Assuming the photo is saved on your computer, you just click that, find the photo on your laptop, select it, click upload files (then give it a few seconds), and the image should go into your text. The actual picture shows up after you complete the post. I'm no techie so I hope that I explained it well enough.
    BS7: arrived 9/13/13

When you finally learn that a person's behavior has more to do with their internal struggle than it ever did with you, you learn grace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilli26 View Post
    Mike - I've never had to resize anything. If you click on the box 2nd from the right on the menu bar just above where you type, you'll get the insert image window that will allow you to insert from URL or insert from computer. Assuming the photo is saved on your computer, you just click that, find the photo on your laptop, select it, click upload files (then give it a few seconds), and the image should go into your text. The actual picture shows up after you complete the post. I'm no techie so I hope that I explained it well enough.
    Ok, here we go...

DSC00464.JPG
    BS7, Retired as an engineer in 2013
    Retired as an auto mechanic in 2014
    Retired as a sound engineer in 2016
    5 years teaching engineering: retirement? What's that??? I'm gonna find out in June '24 after I retire from this job!