Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: error message.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I've tried this on Chrome and IE and cannot replicate.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

404 Error

When I click the "Forum" button I get a 404 error.
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    I just posted this in the other forum - opps! I have the same error when using IE.
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Knows too much. Must die. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post

I am not sure why. That's weird. And this is when you are on http://www.debtfreefanatics.com right?
    Correct. It also ONLY happens with General Discussions. All other forum links are fine.

Clearly, my machine is possessed and is trying to tell me that I should be working instead of browsing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Have you tried resetting your browser settings to default settings, then trying again?
    Save $6.00 on the awesome budgeting software YNAB

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an experience.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiled_lil_boy View Post
    I think surly's computer needs an exorcism.

This is all above my pay grade; I'm going to sleep.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.
    If you ever decide to change your avatar, spoiled, I'd like to put in a vote for Leslie Nielsen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinItt View Post
    Have you tried resetting your browser settings to default settings, then trying again?
    I didn't change the settings, but I did do an exorcism, a.k.a. delete my browser history. Seemed to have done the trick, thanks CI!

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gertie can you try that too?
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    I should be able to try tomorrow afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Just had a chance to check and clearing my history worked for me, too.

11. Thanks EvilGreebo thanked for this post
    Likes EvilGreebo liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3