User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do I change/update the title of a thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Editting Thread Titles

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post
    Ok, I've made some changes.

If I've done this right, thread titles can be edited for something on the order of a few thousand years. (What exactly is 9999999999999999 minutes in years anyway?)

BUT you must edit the thread's OP in advanced mode to do it.
    Thanks so much @EvilGreebo .

I still can't find any way to edit the title of this thread even in Advanced Edit: 52-week-Emergency-Preparedness-Challenge-Week-Two-Update&p=50035#post50035

I want to edit out the number Two.

I'll keep trying to figure out what I'm missing.
    BS7: Jun 23 2014
    BS6: Mar 28 2012
    BS3b: May 20 2011
    BS3: Nov 12 2010
    BS2: Oct 23 2008
    BS1: Oct 1 2008
    Retired: Jul 2002

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Strange. You should be able to.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Try now? I changed the number, just try to make some small title update in the advanced editor please
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

4. Thanks CookieB thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post
    Try now? I changed the number, just try to make some small title update in the advanced editor please
    Yea! That worked! Thank you. :joyous:
    BS7: Jun 23 2014
    BS6: Mar 28 2012
    BS3b: May 20 2011
    BS3: Nov 12 2010
    BS2: Oct 23 2008
    BS1: Oct 1 2008
    Retired: Jul 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2